PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana opening for dinner

pianobabe
03-15-2009, 09:17 PM
My MIL called to make a ADR's yesterday for 'Ohana at 5:30. The CM told her to make sure she arrived by 5 o'clock so she could see a "special show" (not the normal performer). My MIL ended up talking to another CM later and asked them about it and the second CM didn't know what the first one was talking about. I even wondered if the CM could have been thinking about the torch lighting ceremony, but that has been canceled. Does anyone have any idea what the CM was talking about?

TIA

tinksmom02
03-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Maybe they have some kind of opening ceremony? I know we caught something like that at LeCellier one time...the servers sang (I think) the Canadian national anthem. It wasnt' a big, flashy production, but (I think) something they do at the start of each day/shift.

Perhaps Ohana's does something similar.

mouseketeer mom
03-17-2009, 04:30 PM
We always go to Ohana's at opening. And we were just there at opening a week and a half ago. It was the usual show. Terrific as usual, but the usual woman (her name escapes me right now!) and the Huk ou lou dance with the kids, and the birthday and anniversary celebrations and the coconut races. Gotta love it!!

pianobabe
03-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the responses. I knew Le Cellier did the Canadian National Anthem when they opened, but I had no idea what 'Ohana could do since it represents more than one country. Maybe the CM was talking about the lady who does the entertaining. It will be interesting to see what comes of it.