PDA

View Full Version : Disney Florist?

PixieMagic
03-15-2009, 08:01 PM
I am trying to plan something special for my parents for their wedding anniversary - I was thinking about having something waiting in the room however I wasn't sure if I should go with Disney Florist or the concierge? I have never done either but DH went through concierge on our honeymoon and everything was perfect - however they didn't make him pay (wonderful Disney surprise!) so I'm not sure how much they cost comparison wise.....anyone have any suggestions??

Wishmaker
03-16-2009, 07:00 AM
I have always wanted to do the same for differnet trips and never have. My thoughts would be go through the Concierge Desk. If there is any changes or issues, they will be right there to fix it. Just my thoughts.

LittleRoosMommy
03-17-2009, 02:24 PM
I have always used Disney Florist and have never had any trouble whatsoever. I always have a little surprise for my DDs. They go above and beyond to make your ideas come to life.

This past Oct. we did a grand gathering w/ my parents and my in-laws. I had baskets of snacks and other goodies delivered to our parents rooms w/ a little thank you note for joining us on our trip. I also had stuffed animals, autograph books & pens delivered to our DDs, who were SO EXCITED to receive them right after we made it to our rooms!!

I also had a bottle of champagne and glasses delivered to our room for our anniversary. The dreammaker that helped me had everything done perfectly, right down to the note for my DH.

I have never used the concierge before, but I know disney florist will do an awesome job. Hope this helps!