PDA

View Full Version : Our ADRs are made!!!

LorrieP
03-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Yesterday was our 90-day mark. And Friday the 13th it was. I called at 7 a.m. I was on hold for 30 minutes when my phone went dead. :( I'm trying to figure out what happened and it starts ringing. It's DH. But my phone won't work. So the my cell phone starts ringing. DH again. He has forgotten his cell phone and wants me to bring it to him. Still not sure why my phone went dead.

So I call a second time. I'm on hold for 40 minutes and finally someone comes on the line. I make my first four reservations and she is giving me my confirmation for Chef Mickey's when guess what??? You know it, my phone went dead again. Now I'm really starting to get frustrated. :mad:

So I call a third time. This time I use my cell phone. Only on hold 10 minutes this time. The only reservation that is showing is Chef Mickey's. I think it's because they are still on the old system. So I start over and a half hour later all my ADRs are made.:blush:

Here's what we have:

6/11 LeCellier 5:05 pm
6/12 Planet Hollywood 6:00 pm
6/13 Crystal Palace 8:15 am
6/13 Chef Mickey's 6:10 pm
6/15 Raglan Road 6:00 pm
6/16 50's Prime Time Cafe 11:00 am
6/16 Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Pkg. 3:30 pm
6/17 Chefs de France 6:30 pm

The only one I'm not really happy about is H&V at 3:30 pm, but it was the only time I could get for the Fantasmic Dinner Package. Originally I was doing that on the 17th, but apparently they have changed the June schedule already.

Tomorrow I fly to Orlando for business for 4 days. I plan on going to Cooke's of Dublin for dinner. Just a little teaser before our June trip.

CaptSmee
03-14-2009, 05:00 PM
They look good to me! Let me know how Chefs de France is! One of the only WS restaurants we haven't tried yet!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-14-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm sorry you had such a frustrating time making your ADR's! They look wonderful though :mickey:

(I had the same thing happen to me, I call - wait on hold - make 1 ADR - and then I get cut off and have to start the whole thing again! :mad:)

Charlee
03-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Sounds like you had a frustrating time with the phone but you did get some great ADR's! :thumbsup:

GoofyGirl18
03-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Looks great! There's a lot of places you have listed that I have not tried. Please come back & leave some reviews!

Have you eaten at Planet Hollywood within the past few years. We ate there in October 07 & did not enjoy our food at all. That would be the only restaurant you have chosen that I'd be concerned with.

LorrieP
03-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Looks great! There's a lot of places you have listed that I have not tried. Please come back & leave some reviews!

Have you eaten at Planet Hollywood within the past few years. We ate there in October 07 & did not enjoy our food at all. That would be the only restaurant you have chosen that I'd be concerned with.

The last time we ate there was in 2005. I hope it's okay when we go.

I am actually in Orlando on business at the moment and went to DTD last night. I had the fish & chips at Cooke's of Dublin. Yum yum!!!:blush: Would definitely recommend. Got to see the space shuttle launch. It's was really crowded.

pdrlkr
03-16-2009, 04:53 PM
They look great! :eat: