PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining?

PixieMagic
03-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Hey ya'll! I got a pin back in Feb for free dining this year - however it said I had to book by 2/26...any chance they would still let me redeem that? If not - when do the dining offers typically come out? My parents, sister, and husband are counting on me! HELP! Ha ha!

tinksmom02
03-14-2009, 02:13 PM
Not sure if you could still redeem your code, the only way to know for sure is to call and ask them--it wouldn't hurt!

As far as free dining, no word on if it will be released this year, but in previous years it's been offered to Disney Visa cardholders first, and then the general public a few days later. It's generally released around the first-second week of April. I believe last year we booked our trip with MJ on April 8, and free dining for Visa members was annonced April 9.HTH!

PixieMagic
03-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Just tired - they wont except my pin that expired 2/26 - BOO!!! The only way my family will book with us is if the free dining is offered and starts 8/16 (we'd have to be home 8/21 because my sister starts college again) we'd love to do another family vacay as it's been many years....but I don't know how long they'll wait before they book a trip elsewhere...so any insight to other possibilities or ways to get a new pin would be super helpful!