PDA

View Full Version : suggestions: how do I plan a Birthday Surprise for DH?

lala71474
03-13-2009, 04:24 PM
We are traveling to WDW in Sept. (I know a long ways away) and I'd like to plan something special for DH's Birthday. He is a huge Disney fan and loves Mickey. We are staying at AKL for the first four nights, then on to POLY for the last four nights. This is our first time staying in the Deluxe resorts.:cloud9: He is under the impression we are staing at POP again this year!!! His Bday is on our second day at AKL. Any thoughts, or ideas on what to plan to make this an extra magical day? :mickey:

Any thoughts, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Beast_fanatic
03-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Are you looking for something for the two of you together, or something just for him?

Disney offers a lot of behind the scenes tours that might be fun. These include tours where you get to ride Segway's, others where you get in the water with dolphins. Then, there's also the Richard Petty Driving Experience that could be fun if he's into racing. Or, going on a fishing excursion, or a Wishes or Illuminations cruise. There's also always a nice dinner at Victoria & Albert's or California Grill.

It all depends on what you're looking for, what you're able to spend, and what his interests are.

You can find information on just about all of this under info central (http://www.intercot.com/img/layout/r3TabsDiscussion.gif).

lala71474
03-16-2009, 11:36 AM
:mickey:Thank you so much for your response. This is something that I'd like to plan for the two of us to do together. I want to surprise him. Thanks for the ideas. I had no idea that Disney could put that stuff together! Thats awesome. The illuminations cruise sounds great. Im going to look into that. Thanks again!