PDA

View Full Version : Robin Hood Characters

Greenlawler
03-12-2009, 11:53 PM
A while back ago someone posted a rumor about the Robin Hood gang being removed from the parks. Has anyone heard anything new? I believe it was posted back in the fall but I saw the entire gang including Little John at the marathon.
By the way if you love Robin Hood, the movie is currently doing battle in the game section.

Kim Possible
03-13-2009, 04:07 AM
not me, i am going on saturday and i can ask a cm if robin hood will be out?

like2workout
03-13-2009, 09:06 AM
i remember reading the exact same rumor! but since i read that, i've seen the robin hood characters more than ever in the parks on my last two recent trips. i've seen robin hood, prince john, friar tuck, and the sheriff of nottingham! so hopefully it was just a rumor. now if i can just find little john... the search continues!

DisneyNut2005
03-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Yes, it was nothing more than a rumor that Captain Jessica Sparrow started last fall.

Therefore, I feel that bringing up this topic again was not a good idea.

Greenlawler
03-13-2009, 11:31 AM
i remember reading the exact same rumor! but since i read that, i've seen the robin hood characters more than ever in the parks on my last two recent trips. i've seen robin hood, prince john, friar tuck, and the sheriff of nottingham! so hopefully it was just a rumor. now if i can just find little john... the search continues!

I guess we worried for nothing, anyways. Its always a good day when we find the Robin Hood gang.

Hayden's Dad
03-13-2009, 12:53 PM
We still haven't seen Robin Hood. We have met Prince John and the Sherrif of Nottingham, but none of the good guys. We'll keep looking though. :mickey:

joanna71985
03-13-2009, 04:27 PM
I have met Robin Hood (not since 2006 though), Friar Tuck, Prince John, and the Sheriff. I would love to meet Robin Hood again, and Little John.

Greenlawler
03-14-2009, 12:46 AM
We never met Maid Mariam but met all the others..... at one time I heard they also had the Rhino's out for a parade they did.

Blue Genie
03-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Over here at Disneyland we don't get Robin Hood last time I ever saw him was back in 2004 and it was only for The Parade of the stars. Prince John and the Shriffe only come out over here at Holloween time. I only saw Friar Tuck once on Fantasmic at the end on the boat. Other then that no Robin Hood here. He is one of the characters I really want to meet.

Character Wizard
03-15-2009, 11:32 PM
Friar Tuck, Sheriff, and Prince John were out last Thursday at the Studios in the Animation Building for the fantasmic set. Got a picture with all three together.:mickey:

Hayden's Dad
03-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Friar Tuck, Sheriff, and Prince John were out last Thursday at the Studios in the Animation Building for the fantasmic set. Got a picture with all three together.

That's awesome, that is where we met the Sherriff and Prince John before too. Before they moved inside.

Kim Possible
03-19-2009, 06:58 PM
i saw friar tuck the other day for the fant set. very happy beacuse i haven't seen him in a while

Villains0501
04-09-2009, 08:49 AM
I saw them recently at the Fantasmic! meets, and a year ago they were at the Hat at DHS, but due to BPB and HSM, the odd character meets are now in MODA