PDA

View Full Version : scrapbooking

showmethemouse
03-12-2009, 11:40 PM
I getting ready to start my scrapbook on my Disney trip . This any one done one? done anyone have any Ideas for it.:mickey:

tannermansmom
03-13-2009, 09:26 PM
To save money I bought a solid red scrapbook. I purchased a large black fabric sticker that said "Disney" and some black ears that were also fabric. I stuck them on the outside of the book and it looks really good. I used a lot of sold color paper and added to the page with stickers. I also purchased a package of ears stickers (the stickers were little) and tried to stick one on each page, kind of like hidden Mickey's. Have fun!

showmethemouse
03-16-2009, 12:21 AM

Beast_fanatic
03-16-2009, 09:18 AM
Here's a thread from last year on WDW scrapbooking (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=125127). It includes some pictures of layouts that various INTERCOTees have done.

cmshelton1979
03-17-2009, 09:48 AM
My wife was able to pick up a Disney scrapbook from Hobby Lobby for 20.00 it was half off. She says they have these sales frequently. They had a Mickey and Friends, Princess (these were 12x12) they also had 8x8s of various characters.

You can't tell my wife was sitting next to me as I typed this can you?:mickey:

showmethemouse
03-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks so everyone I think I will Have To look on line for some things

TheVBs
03-21-2009, 09:55 PM
Here's a thread from last year on WDW scrapbooking (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=125127). It includes some pictures of layouts that various INTERCOTees have done.

Thanks for that link! There are some really amazing layouts there. I think I've gotten a few new ideas. :cool:

kemps@wdw
03-23-2009, 12:14 AM
I scrapbook EVERY visit to The World. I always check out the usual WDW places for supplies, World of Disney, Mouse Gear, etc...I like the kits w/assorted pages, stickers, and a dated scrapbook. And don't forget the resort gift shops. They may have something you won't find anywhere else. Also, check out the "Mousememmories" website for insert pages and stickers. And I have found that my local JoAnns Superstore has the biggest and best selection of Disney scrapbooking supplies next to WDW itself!
For my layout, I have an "opening" page w/all my welcome packet items. Then the resort pages, 2 for that. After that, the parks pages. 4 for each parks, except Epcot. For that, 2 pages for each country, and 2 for FW.Then any special events, MNNSHP, dinner shows, etc...2 pages each, and a closing page. I love looking @ my scrapbooks and showin them to family, friends, and anyone else who wants to look @ them!