PDA

View Full Version : joining D23

5togetherWDW
03-12-2009, 08:48 PM
I've seen in the other threads that some of you have already joined D23. So, for those of you who have -- what did you all do when it said to enter your "member number" ? I was very confused what to enter as I was not yet a member, but Disneyshopping insisted I enter something in order to join. I finally just put a family name in that space (no numbers) and it accepted my order. Was there supposed to be some magical number that I just missed?

caryrae
03-12-2009, 09:26 PM
I think it was Member Name you saw not Member Number. You have to type in a member name to add it to the bag.

* Required: Your D23 Membership Name will be used on all Club materials. D23 Membership Name is non-transferable and should correspond to a valid photo ID. Your DisneyShopping.com log-in will not change.

5togetherWDW
03-13-2009, 08:43 AM
When I filled out the form, it required both a member name and a member number. I tried simply entering member name and leaving the number blank -- disneyshopping would not allow it. I could not place the order without completing both name and number -- thats why I found it strange / wondered what others had done.