PDA

View Full Version : Coast to Coast AM

Hull-onian
03-12-2009, 05:30 PM
I don't know if this is right forum or not, but does anyone here listen to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM? It is such a good radio talk show. On the East coast it is on at 1:00 a.m. I don't know anyone who listens to the show besides me. Anyone?:secret:

happydisneygirl
03-12-2009, 09:36 PM
I listen to that show! I work at the airport and alot of times I have to get up at 2:45 am for work so while I get ready and then on the drive too I listen. It is very interesting. My guilty pleasure. Some of the callers are a bit out there but some of them I find very thought provoking. I missed today because I had a shift that started later so I got to sleep in. Was it anything interesting?

Hull-onian
03-13-2009, 03:47 PM
I do listen, then I fall asleep, then I can't remember the show. Other than that, I do enjoy listening to it, 'cept when they talk about shadow people, cold air, ghosts, rapping, etc. That spooks me out. Then there are the UFO sightings, and the Nevada Lights, and the things that happen to cows out in fields. I do like George is so well informed, you learn a lot from him. He is one of the best in talk radio.

happydisneygirl
03-27-2009, 05:32 PM
The last one Iistened to was about 2012. It was kind of weird because i thought maybe something will happen but i don't know what. I thought maybe aliens? then I thought if it is allegedly aliens, it is probably a gov't hoax to invoke a "home planet security tax".
I realized listening to that show makes me question everything not believe a word the gov't says.
Corporations and the government have been acting in ways which sells out the people for their own profit. And government acts like they are going to do something and then all they do is raise taxes. If the climate change is endangering our planet then don't slap on a tax for those products that are causing the problem instead make laws so that they have to make better products that are less harmful. But it is never about solving the problem it is only about acting like your solving the problem and using it as an excuse to raise taxes and spend gov $ on their friends.
And that is my big rant for the day.

ps I am a happy person and I do have a good life and I am very grateful for it.
Sorry I am annoyed by the whole gov thing today but do you know that an on sale airline ticket for $120 comes to $229.48 because of gov't taxes and fees?? In what world does that make sense??

DVC2004
03-30-2009, 10:10 AM
I've been and avid listener for over 10 years. However I mis the original host Art Bell. Don't care too much for George for no good reason. I also love Ian Punnett who hosts on weekends.

Anyway started listening to it for the ghost stories. I love those and can't get enough. I love the annual Ghost to Ghost Halloween Show when callers from around the country call in and share stories. My local station once dropped the show so I got XM radio and it gets replayed in the mornings. Most nights I sleep right through the live braodcast and miss it. LOL I could go on and on! Love it. SOme of the guests are a little whack IMHO but it's all good fun.