PDA

View Full Version : WDW Picture/Board Book for Toddlers Out There?

MidnTPK
03-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Yesterday I bought several of the WDW 2009 guide books in early preparation of my 2009 trip (September).

My 21 month old daughter (who can ID all of the sensation six) picked up the 'official' Birnbaum guide book and stated flipping through it. she'd point at the characters she saw, name them, and giggle. My heart melted.

Anyway, I'd love to get her a picture book so she can see the characters in costume and get a little familiar with WDW sights. Does such a thing exist and is it available to buy over the internet? I remember a picture souvenir book that I had when I was a tween. It was all pictures and glossy....that's what I was thinking...if there were one age appropriate or a board book would be even better, but I'd settle for a picture based souvenir type thing.

BamaJenn
03-12-2009, 10:58 AM
While I can't answer you with a definitive "no" I can tell you that I went nuts looking for something similar and was never really able to find quite what I was looking for. Nothing "toddler" driven. There are some books out there that are "picture" books of WDW but interspersed with info.

If anyone does happen to find something like this, I'd love to know too. I've been looking for a good 2 years now!

Disney Doll
03-12-2009, 02:20 PM
I too have been looking to no avail. I will be keeping my eye on this thread to see if anyone has tips.