PDA

View Full Version : How early

mom2mickeyfan
03-12-2009, 10:32 AM
How early can you show up for an ADR?

Here is my problem. We have 2 of our party that have ADRs at CRT for 8:10. I called at 7:00 a.m. this morning to make ADRs at CP for the rest of the party on the same morning because we are all riding together. The earliest time they had was 9:15. We do like to be at the parks for the rope drop but we are not looking forward to being there over an hour just waiting at the gate to get in.

I was very disappointed with this time. Today was 90 days out and I was on the phone with a CM at 7:03 and still couldn't get anything before 9:00. I called back at 10:00 just to see if anything earlier had come open and 9:15 was still the earliest. And to think I set my clock for 6:50 to get up and call, when I could have called at 10 and have gotten the same time. :alarm:

deedeenmickey
03-12-2009, 11:20 AM
I did the same thing but CRT is still on the 180 day ADR system. I didn't know that either. I couldn't get any ADR for there during my trip in June and I called at 7AM on my 90 day mark as well.:shake:

mom2mickeyfan
03-12-2009, 11:42 AM
We got CRT for 2 of our party back in Dec. around the 180 mark.....same with Chef Mickey's. Neither one was done right on the 180 mark but I was able to get the days and times I wanted. But I couldn't get anything close to what I wanted for CP. I'm gonna keep checking and hope something opens up because 9:15 is really too late for us. My plans for that time is to be getting off Dumbo and heading for Peter Pan.