PDA

View Full Version : The Doctors

Hull-onian
03-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Does anyone watch The Doctors? It is on in the daytime. I find it to be informative. They are straight forward and tell it like it is. I have learned a lot since watching the show. It is better than a Soap Opera.

DisneyPrincess21
03-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Does anyone watch The Doctors? It is on in the daytime. I find it to be informative. They are straight forward and tell it like it is. I have learned a lot since watching the show. It is better than a Soap Opera.

So your going with the "informative" defense for why you watch the show. Look you and I both know we watch the show from Travis. :D :blush: :bolt:

caryrae
03-12-2009, 02:08 PM
I watch it too, it is a pretty good show and can be pretty funny sometimes.

Hull-onian
03-12-2009, 03:20 PM
So your going with the "informative" defense for why you watch the show. Look you and I both know we watch the show from Travis. :D :blush: :bolt:

I guess your right, he's hot.:blush:

caryrae
03-12-2009, 03:25 PM
I guess your right, he's hot.:blush:

My wife said he couldn't be her Doctor because we was too cute.

d_m_n_n
03-12-2009, 03:38 PM

I may not always understand what he's saying, but he sure looks good saying it!! :blush:

motherof4
03-12-2009, 04:41 PM
I love that show and one of the doctors is really cute and it is very educational

Hull-onian
03-12-2009, 06:02 PM
One thing that stands out in my mind from The Doctors, is never ever have a lemon or lime wedge put in your drink. You may think it is pretty and nice to look at, but as they have stated on the show a hundred times, people do not always wash their hands. A lemon or lime in your drink can be one of the worst things you can do to yourself.:sick:

DisneyPrincess21
03-12-2009, 07:26 PM
I may not always understand what he's saying, but he sure looks good saying it!! :blush:

And isn't that the point! j/k :blush:
:secret: I think if he worked in the er at my hospital I would be there a few times a week. :D

Hull-onian
03-13-2009, 03:49 PM
And isn't that the point! j/k :blush:
:secret: I think if he worked in the er at my hospital I would be there a few times a week. :D

Me too!!:D