PDA

View Full Version : ADR's

tink179
03-11-2009, 08:07 PM
I just booked our trip for September 16-26th today. When is my 180 day mark? Iknow I can only book that early for Chef Mickey's and Cinderella's Royal Table. I'm hoping to get the FREE DINING that has been offered every year. We have never been in September and really looking forward to it.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-11-2009, 08:36 PM
For a September trip, you will be able to book all of your ADR's at the 90-day mark, not 180-days (even for CRT!)

Your 90-day mark would be June 18th, seems so far away, doesn't it?

CaptSmee
03-11-2009, 08:49 PM
They changed ADR's, you can only book out 90 days. Start planning! If it's free dining you are seeking and you already booked, you'll probably have to cancel, and re-book if the free dining is being offered again. It was offered as a package the last few years. We tried it one year and thought it made us eat much more food than we normally would so we opted out of it in the future. It was a good value for sure though!

tink179
03-11-2009, 08:59 PM
They changed ADR's, you can only book out 90 days. Start planning! If it's free dining you are seeking and you already booked, you'll probably have to cancel, and re-book if the free dining is being offered again. It was offered as a package the last few years. We tried it one year and thought it made us eat much more food than we normally would so we opted out of it in the future. It was a good value for sure though!

We already booked it as a package through Magical Journeys with Denise. She told me I would have to cancel ADR's only if I did a room only reservation and rebook the ADR's for the pkg. That's why we booked the whole pkg already.