PDA

View Full Version : Which one should we do?

IloveJack
03-11-2009, 01:34 PM
(I posted recently that we were going to take advantage of a pin code and do the free dining in Sept. Due to the same financial difficulties everyone else is having, we're going to shorten our trip to 3 days, and only 2 in the parks, meaning no DDP).

The plan is to eat at CRT or 1900 Park Fare for breakfast on the first day, and then spend the day in the MK. Then spend the morning in MK for the second day, hop to EPCOT at noon, and spend the rest of the day there with dinner at the Rose and Crown.
To see the most characters, should we:
a) have dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern on day 1, and lunch at Chef Mickey's on day 2 (do they even serve lunch?).
b) have dinner at Chef Mickey's on day 1 (before MNSSHP), and breakfast at the Crystal Palace on day 2.

We will have a 12 month old with us, and I think Character meals might be a "safer" way to meet characters than standing in lines in the parks, not to mention quicker.

cer
03-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Please be aware that there are no longer any characters at Liberty Tree. :(

IloveJack
03-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Really? The official website still showed it as a character meal yesterday.

cer
03-12-2009, 09:26 AM
They did remove the characters in Jan, but I just read a thread today under the "rumors" heading, that said that they might be bringing them back. When you make your ADR's just be sure to verify with them so you won't have any surprises.

Hull-onian
03-12-2009, 09:37 AM
(I posted recently that we were going to take advantage of a pin code and do the free dining in Sept. Due to the same financial difficulties everyone else is having, we're going to shorten our trip to 3 days, and only 2 in the parks, meaning no DDP).

The plan is to eat at CRT or 1900 Park Fare for breakfast on the first day, and then spend the day in the MK. Then spend the morning in MK for the second day, hop to EPCOT at noon, and spend the rest of the day there with dinner at the Rose and Crown.
To see the most characters, should we:
a) have dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern on day 1, and lunch at Chef Mickey's on day 2 (do they even serve lunch?).
b) have dinner at Chef Mickey's on day 1 (before MNSSHP), and breakfast at the Crystal Palace on day 2.

We will have a 12 month old with us, and I think Character meals might be a "safer" way to meet characters than standing in lines in the parks, not to mention quicker.

Chef Mickeys does not serve lunch. However, if you want to do a very lat breakfast, say, around 11:00 a.m. that might be doable.