PDA

View Full Version : Need to Vent

Scott C
03-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Finally got my La Nouba ressies -- no thanks to Disney. Called last night--was kept on hold for 25 min. The line was finally answered in somewhat broken english. I said the I wanted to make ressies for 6:00 on July 7/8 -- she told me to hang on and I was transferred to an automated message that stated that dining reservations can only be made up to 90 days in advance and then the line went back to the hold music. I then looked at ticketmaster and they only booked out to 60 days. I then found a link to cirque itself and there were no further problems --- really makes me dread making my adr's next month.........

Sorry just need to yell at somebody

Scott C

SBETigg
03-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Sounds really frustrating, Scott! Sorry that you had a bad experience. I hope it goes better for you next time.

Kisobel
03-11-2009, 09:13 PM
feel free to vent anytime.

kate

PhilHarHarMagic
03-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Last year, about this time, I had the worst time trying to book La Nouba via the web - ended up not going because it wasn't worth the hassle.

Saved money, still had a great time and never gave it another thought! (until now!)

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-14-2009, 11:32 PM
I would have hung up and called back after about 10 minutes of being on hold. Or failing that, after I got that unhelpful person on the phone, I would have called back to complain.