PDA

View Full Version : Play 'n Dine at Hollywood & Vine

mom2mickeyfan
03-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Does anyone know if there is going to be a character change at this character dining since they aren't showing JoJo' s Circus on Playhouse Disney anymore?

Hard to get DS excited to see JoJo & Goliath when he never gets to see them on TV.

javamama
03-11-2009, 06:38 PM
What I booked this specifically for JoJo, a certain 2.5 year old little girl is not going to be happy, and I thought my DVR was still recording JoJo. I know w/the new Channel that came out in March my 5 year old is upset House of Mouse is not on anymore. How am I going to break the news over here:mad::confused:

mom2mickeyfan
03-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Javamama, I pretty certain that it hasn't been changed. I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that it had. It has just been something I have been wondering about since JoJo's Circus isn't shown on Playhouse Disney anymore and the breakfast and lunch at Hollywood & Vine is presented as a Playhouse House Disney character dining.

We use Direct TV and I have Disney Channel east and west and Disney XD. JoJo's Circus isn't coming on on any of those channels. Can I ask what channel you are picking up on?