PDA

View Full Version : Epcot back entrance by Beach Club

thebrownboys
03-11-2009, 08:27 AM
We are staying at Yacht Club in June and for the first time. We are usually moderate resort types.
My question is... can you use the entrance to Epcot for morning entry when World Showcase is closed or do we have to take a bus to the front entrance??
After all these years I should know this!!

Mickey'sGirl
03-11-2009, 08:37 AM
YOU CAN USE IT!!! How terrific is that?! :thumbsup:

You will be guided towards Future World (WS is roped off). One of the best perks of your location for sure!

Diz-Knee
03-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Absolutely! Sooooo convenient....

BethieTink
03-11-2009, 09:27 AM
Just wanted to point out that is the only way to enter EPCOT from the resort area. There are no buses to the front of the park. The only buses that run from the resort are to MK, AK, and DTD.

Have a great trip.

Imagineer1981
03-11-2009, 10:52 AM
You sure can! Its so convienent

Belle619
03-11-2009, 01:24 PM
We just returned from our first stay at the Yacht Club and this entrance is so convenient! You'll love how quickly you can get to Epcot and it is nice when leaving after Illuminations because you aren't in the mad rush towards the front entrance.

MarkC
03-11-2009, 01:31 PM
And to tag on to Belle's comments about Illuminations, if we're back at BC for the night, I will often leave the room about 8:45pm and walk to Epcot, watch the show, and be back in my room before 9:30pm. It's great if everyone else is tired but you want to see some things, grab a pastry from France, etc. We love it and I'm sure you will to. Mark

MarkC
03-11-2009, 01:33 PM
I need to add one more comment. I had to laugh at your initial post that stated you were moderate resort types. We were as well until our first visit to Beach Club. We fell in love with it and never want to stay anywhere else. I'm guessing you will to. Mark

iheartdisney
03-11-2009, 01:36 PM
I need to add one more comment. I had to laugh at your initial post that stated you were moderate resort types. We were as well until our first visit to Beach Club. We fell in love with it and never want to stay anywhere else. I'm guessing you will to. Mark

Ditto! :thumbsup: BC/YC are our favorite resorts! The location! The pool! You'll love it!

Zawadi
03-11-2009, 01:54 PM
When we were last in the BC,on the morning of an EPCOT EMH it was only a 20min walk from our room to the line for Soarin' :thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
03-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Also there are no buses to DHS from there as well. But you can take a quick boat ride to both Epcot and DHS if you wanted. But yes you can enter through the International Gateway whenever you want.

Tigerinvestigator
03-12-2009, 01:32 PM
You will no longer be moderate types after staying at Yacht Club!!:thumbsup: You will love how great the resort is. The convenience is unbelievable and we find ourselves walking to Epcot to eat a whole lot more when we stay at one of these resorts, because it is so easy. The back entrance is usually so less crowded and the walk is very pleasant. Enjoy your stay.:)

Lodger
03-12-2009, 06:00 PM
You are going to love being able to walk to Epcot. The best part is attending Illuminations. Once the show ends 99% of the crowd head for the main exit and you can stroll in the opposite direction back to your hotel. It's a lovely walk at night. Enjoy.

dream6
03-12-2009, 06:54 PM
You will love the Yacht Club!! The easy walk to both Epcot and DHS are one of the many reasons why it's my favorite resort! Oh, and welcome to Intercot! I've only been posting on the boards for a little bit myself, but I've quickly learned that everyone is really helpful! :)

Chandlerella
03-12-2009, 09:57 PM
I just wanted to mention that the walk back to the Beach Club after EMH at Epcot was the nicest and quietest walk I have ever taken at DW. There were no other guests, and I only saw two CM's until the International Gateway, so it was almost like being there when the park is closed (which we all dream off!) Keep in mind, this was after midnight!