PDA

View Full Version : tell me about AAA parking

LoriSan
03-10-2009, 02:33 PM
- is it reduced rates, or preferred spots?
- does anyone flashing an AAA card get it, or you need something special from AAA

KylesMom
03-10-2009, 02:38 PM
1) Preferred Location at the front of the parking lots, not reduced rates
2) You must have a AAA Diamond Parking Card that you can get from your AAA office. Some report that the pass is available to all AAA members, and some report that you could only get it if you booked a package through AAA. At our local office, I was told I needed to book a package through AAA to get the parking pass. :(

laprana
03-10-2009, 02:41 PM
If you book a package through AAA, you'll get an AAA Diamond Parking Pass that allows you to park up near the very front of the lot for each park. Basically, you just show the card to the attendant at the parking lot entrance, and they tell you where to go. You really do get up close to the park entrance using the card, but the designated areas usually fill up early and once the lot is full, you have to park in the regular parking areas. Hope this helps! :mickey:

caryrae
03-10-2009, 03:48 PM
People sell these AAA parking passes on Ebay all the time.

momofdisneyprincess
03-11-2009, 02:50 PM
It depends on your AAA office. At mine in MA I only had to buy park tickets through them. The pass is good for a year and is special parking spaces close to the front of the lot so you don't have to get on the tram.

LoriSan
03-11-2009, 04:13 PM
I bought on off Ebay and didn't read the listing throughly, and it turns out that it's a copy of one that was emailed to me as a PDF. Will they accept this?

caryrae
03-11-2009, 04:20 PM
I bought on off Ebay and didn't read the listing throughly, and it turns out that it's a copy of one that was emailed to me as a PDF. Will they accept this?

I looked at some of the feedback for the people selling the ones you print at home and saw a lot that said it worked great.