PDA

View Full Version : What would you choose???

Nini5055
03-10-2009, 02:09 PM
We are hoping to drop a lunch on the day we have the GF Tea and make a 2 credit dinner on another day...we already have Narcoossees and was thinking of either changing Mama Melrose to Brown Derby (currently have Mama Melrose ADR) OR I could do Jikos or Narcoossees (again)...OR do a catagory 3 at the HDDR.

What would YOU do????:confused::confused:

Natazu
03-10-2009, 02:13 PM
Consider Citricos, Jiko, or Flying Fish Cafe. All three are consistently stellar eateries. While Brown Derby is very good, it's less expensive than the other 2TS restaurants and would be better experienced out of pocket. Same with the dinner shows now that the seating is restricted.

:twocents:

Tigerinvestigator
03-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Jikos is absolutely fantastic!:thumbsup:

Nini5055
03-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the input! After talking to my Mom (who is travelling with me and dd7), we decided to get an ADR at Citricos. So our list looks like this:

Arrival
Dinner at 1900 Park Fare

Day 1
Crystal Palace Brkfst
Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch
The Wave Dinner

Day 2
OHana Brkfst
Gardenview Tea (3:40pm...trying to get earlier)
Narcoossees

Day 3
Chef Mickey Brkfst
Tonys Town Squre Lunch
Citricos Dinner

Day 4
Cape May Cafe Brkfst
50's Prime Time Lunch
Mama Melrose Dinner

Departure
1900 Park Fare Breakfast

We couldn't get an ADR for CRT, but we have been before and 1900 dinner has her there too. With the exception of the GV Tea, everything else is spaced out pretty evenly. I will just keep calling about an earlier time at the GV Tea.

Natazu
03-11-2009, 03:08 AM
That is a wonderful use of the Deluxe Plan for a family with a DD7. Great choices. Enjoy your trip!

P.S. Try the Gateau of Crab at Citricos.