PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest Cafe for breakfast

BigWes6
03-10-2009, 08:49 AM
DW and I were thinking about going to the Rainforest Cafe for breakfast before going to AK . Is it worth it or just a waste of time ?

BamaJenn
03-10-2009, 09:16 AM
I didn't even know they served breakfast at Rainforest!

Ksmith75
03-10-2009, 12:39 PM
My DH and I are going too in end of April -early May, so any tips would be great!

Beast_fanatic
03-10-2009, 07:16 PM
I had a really yummy breakfast pizza there a few years ago. I easily could have split it with someone else, but I was dining alone. The place was not crowded at all, I had some of the best service there that I've ever had at a Rainforest, and again, the food that I had was good.

magicofdisney
03-10-2009, 11:44 PM
We've had breakfast there on several occasions and always enjoyed it. Like another poster stated, it's less crowded and the atmosphere is ideal for starting your day at AK! :thumbsup:

Hull-onian
03-11-2009, 01:13 PM
:welcome: to Intercot.

I have been pushing the Rainforest Cafe for breakfast for a very long time. No one, no one, would pay any attention to me. :(. The coffee is superb.:mcoffee: The best in the park. Service great. The meal, whatever you order is served nice and hot. You do need ressies and must call them on their phone (not a disney number). We have the Rainforest Cafe member card so we even get a discount. We always go to the Rainforest Cafe for breakfast before we go to Animal Kingdom. It is so worth it.:tasty:

JPL
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
I have had breakfast at the Rainforest a few times and it is very good. A nice relaxing way to start your day :thumbsup:

BigWes6
03-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Thanks guys for the info :thumbsup:We are looking forward to something different this year !!!

CaptSmee
03-11-2009, 05:43 PM
It's good and rarely much of a crowd is present. We almost always have breakfast there before hitting the park. They do take ADR's, but you really won't need them. They usually open at 8:30 and you can be finished right at the park's opening time.

thrillme
03-15-2009, 06:51 PM
A couple of years ago my son and I had breakfast there. It was nice. The food was good and not to super pricey. No one was there. It was mid July and the place was essentially walk up sit down and get served. :confused: All the "animals" would go off and do their thing. I seem to recall too one of the tanks having a "diver" in it cleaning the walls. Kinda cool.

We actually did a couple of rides then went to breakfast. It worked great for us.

DANAM
03-17-2009, 12:01 PM
I didn't know there was breakfast served here. Do you order off the menu like you would for lunch and dinner? We where going to try tusher house since we loved the safari breakfast at REstauronusaurus (sorry I can never spell this but you get the picture) or do you think Rainforest is better?

lala71474
03-17-2009, 01:35 PM
You should def go for breakfast! Rainforest is my favorite place for breakfast in Disney. Usually isn't crowded if you arrive early and it's very relaxing to start the day in that kind of atmosphere. The food is awesome. Have a great time! :mickey:

twinboyz
03-18-2009, 12:28 PM
We had no idea they served breakfast. We're definitely thinking about planning it into our visit in August. Does anyone know where to find a menu, or even a few items they serve?:confused: