PDA

View Full Version : Got out my Fit Flops yesterday...

DisneyDog
03-09-2009, 10:31 AM
I first learned about these shoes here on Intercot. Last year, I wore them around the house all winter to get used to them. I forgot about them over the winter this year. Yesterday, it was warm enough for sandals, so I wore them to Home Depot and then to the mall, and I may have worn them to walk the dog.

All I can say is they must really work because by last night, I was hurting as if I had worked out. Guess I should have eased into wearing them again. I had to take tylenol to get to sleep last night! I will definitely be wearing them more this summer. They certainly are worth it!

SBETigg
03-09-2009, 12:10 PM
I have heard about these. I can't wear flip flops, so haven't tried the fit ones. They fall off my feet and I don't like the feel of something between my toes. But I have been curious about the fit flops. I have friends who rave about them.

DisneyDog
03-09-2009, 01:46 PM
I don't like normal flip flops. Don't like the feeling between my toes either, and I always get blisters. But these are really comfy. I've never had them fall off, and they really help with my bad back. I'll often wear them around the house while I'm cooking, which is why I was surprised with myself that I didn't wear them at all over the winter. They are expensive (@$50.00) but not at all like the cheapo flip flops you can get at the drug store. I'm going into my 2nd summer with them and they still look brand new.

LauraleeH
03-09-2009, 03:04 PM
I've been wanting to get a pair since they first came out...now I think I will look for them!

SBETigg
03-09-2009, 03:07 PM
I don't like normal flip flops. Don't like the feeling between my toes either, and I always get blisters.

Interesting. Maybe I'll check them out anyway. Thanks for the report.

WDWFanatic
03-09-2009, 03:37 PM
I also had fit flops on this weekend, and guess what...back to snow boots today:thedolls:. ugh...

Sorry off topic, but I liked the fit flops and after a bit you get used to them. It's funny that you have to them again.

Did you notice a difference in your legs? I never did....

DisneyDog
03-09-2009, 04:25 PM
I didn't notice a difference in my legs, no. But, they must be doing something because boy did my legs ache last night. Really, I love them because they are comfy and my back doesn't hurt when I am wearing them (and I have a really bad back).

pixiesmimi
03-10-2009, 09:00 PM
I got a pair of these last year on sale at Bath and Body Works. If you bought something, (can't remember what it was) you could get them for $39. I jumped at that price and free shipping. I love mine. I wore them all last summer until it just got too cold to wear them. Those and my Crocs are my favorite shoes and will be coming with me on our next trip to WDW. I never noticed anything happening in my legs wearing them, but like said, they sure helped my back and probably toned my legs without me knowing it. The most comfortable flip flops I've ever had and I, too, do not like flip flops that rub between my toes.

pixiesmimi
03-11-2009, 09:37 AM
Just wanted to let you know if you are interested in buying some Fit Flops, they are $34.75 right now on the Bath and Bodyworks web site.

magicofdisney
03-13-2009, 01:06 AM
I had not heard about these until this thread so I researched them. I want a pair! I cna't wait to try them. I might pick up some this weekend.

Just wanted to let you know if you are interested in buying some Fit Flops, they are $34.75 right now on the Bath and Bodyworks web site.
I saw this and I really want the red ones, but they didn't have them in my size. :(

Here we go again...
03-13-2009, 03:21 AM
I can't say whether or not they really work on the legs, mine are still chunky. ;)
I do love, love these shoes.

I bought 3 pairs last year, the black, red and white, and blue. I have had knee replacement and had Rheumatoid and Osteo arthritis and can wear these shoes all day in Disney world. They have the best support and do not flip, flop or rub your feet.

I went to the mall yesterday and Macy's was having a 20% off sale (for card holders) and I got a pair of brown suede ones! They have some great new styles and colors out this year.