PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

beksy
03-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if it's possible to change the name of the second person traveling? (My name is the main one but my travel partner may change). Can I change the second person on the reservation? If so, how far in advance does it need to be? Also, can you drop the water parks and more option on tickets and how far in advance would this need to be done? If the Dbf has the cancel, I'll be taking my Dsis and we don't do waterparks. Thanks!

Seasonscraps
03-08-2009, 03:46 PM
I doubt there would be any problem changing the names. I am not sure about the park ticket options - I know you can upgrade easily so it really shouldn't be problem to downgrade the tickets.

faline
03-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Generally, Disney will always allow you to upgrade your tickets but generally will not allow you to downgrade them.

Belster
03-08-2009, 04:50 PM
I have never had to do this but I would think you had the 45 day window that they give you when you pay off your vacation.

Yvette
03-08-2009, 05:35 PM
You shouldn't have a problem if you notify them prior to the 45 day mark.

I not only changed the second person on our reservation, I also went from 7 day park hoppers to 1 day base tickets when the military specials became available.