PDA

View Full Version : Eating at the Resorts

scrapbookmom5174
03-07-2009, 09:19 PM
For our first trip in August, we are wanting to eat at Chef Mickey's and 'Ohanas. We are staying off-site (just two miles away) and I was wondering how do we get there? We aren't planning on going to any of the parks these days, just go and enjoy a meal and then head off to the beach or NASA for one of our "down" days. Are we able to drive there or do we have to park and ride a tram or bus?

javamama
03-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Book your ADR 90 days out like you normally would, and drive to each resort. When you make your ADR I think they ask if your a guest so they'll give you they details. My parents ate at Kona Cafe once when they were staying a Hotel in Orlando not staying w/Disney they just drove up parked, and ate lunch. I think they even walked over to the Hawaii building and asked them some questions since we were staying there in a few weeks.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-07-2009, 09:44 PM
You can go and park at any of the resorts, they'll give you a 3 hour parking permit. You can go to eat, shop or just look around to see if you want to stay there on future visits.