PDA

View Full Version : Characters Question

scrapbookmom5174
03-07-2009, 09:05 PM
DD(10) and I want to start making her autograph book and I was wondering if you see Mickey and Minnie (or any other character for that manner) dressed in different costumes? I've seen them dressed in khackis (only in pictures) for AK and was wondering if we'll run into any?

Thanks!!:magic::mickey:

Hayden's Dad
03-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Not including the holidays I can think of at least 6 or 7 different outfits if you include meals, at least for Mickey

MK - His Tux like he is known for
HS - Sorcerer
Epcot - Farmer in overalls at Garden Grille
AK - Safari
Ohana's- Luau Shirt
Chef Mickey's - Chef outfit
You can find Mickey in other places too throughout the World but he is typically in one of the outfits listed.

Minnie is typically in her polka dot dress. The only place I can think of off the top of my head where she is differnt is at Cape May Cafe where she is in her bathing suit and cover up. I hope this helps Have Fun :mickey:

kari b.
03-11-2009, 09:39 AM
Minnie has just as many costume changes as Mickey. But most likely, as you stated, you'll most likely find safari Minnie at AK. You just never know!

joanna71985
03-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Minnie is most commonly found in her red dress with the polka dots (Toontown, Character Spot/VISA, Hat). And she wears her safari outfit at AK.

For Mickey, he can be found in his tux in Toontown and Character Spot/VISA. He is in his safari outfit at AK. And he is in his sorcerer outfit in the Animation Building.