PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where I can purchase Live Strong bracelets?

pink
03-07-2009, 12:43 PM
A co-worker of mine (who is not computer savy) asked for me to help him find Live Strong bracelets for colon cancer. The only website wouldn't let him purchase any unless he bought 36 of them.

Does anyone know any websites that don't have a minimun you have to purchase. Thanks.

:mickey:

kakn7294
03-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Rather than on the internet, if you have one locally, try looking in Dick's. Ours has them, along with a selection of other LiveStrong merchandise.

LauraleeH
03-07-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm sure ebay has something! ;)

ElenitaB
03-07-2009, 04:20 PM
This is the very last thing I'd buy off eBay. As a cancer warrior, I'd do my best to make sure that any profits to be made from the sale of the bracelets go to the LiveStrong Foundation.

On LAF's site, you can buy the bracelets in packs of 10, 100 or 1200. They run $1 a piece. While there, request a Survivor Notebook. It's a great resource for one to have while dealing with doctor's visits, treatment, new situations and planning for life post-treatment. They don't charge anything for the notebook, only its shipping and handlng.

:pixie: for your co-worker.

LauraleeH
03-07-2009, 08:52 PM
This is the very last thing I'd buy off eBay. As a cancer warrior, I'd do my best to make sure that any profits to be made from the sale of the bracelets go to the LiveStrong Foundation.
Most of the auctions I've seen have a good percent of the profits going towards cancer research, you just have to look around to find the right auction, they usually have a ribbon on the side :thumbsup:

pink
03-08-2009, 12:12 AM
Thank you for your help and pixie dust. I hope that I'll be able to get him exactly what he needs, he's such a nice guy. :mickey: