PDA

View Full Version : Narcoose's vs. Spirit of Aloha

SpecJoe Magic
03-06-2009, 04:27 PM
We're trying to choose between the two. Which one do you recommend and why? If you've only been to one or the other, feel free to give me your opinion on it.

motherof4
03-06-2009, 04:30 PM
I have never been to Narcossee's but I loved the spirit of aloha it was a great show I even got to part of it.the food was great. we all had a wonderful time even the children infact we are going again in aug.

markyv
03-06-2009, 09:57 PM
I have been to both. We did not like soa at all. My vote would be for narcoosee's. I have eaten there four times and I have never experienced a bad meal. Make sure you dine just before wishes, so you can watch it from the porch of the restaurant. They will pipe the music in so you can still here the storyline.

fatboy
03-06-2009, 10:49 PM
It all depends if you are going for the meal...Narcoosee's hands down. If you are looking for entertainment, you may want to try SOA , but it in no way is on par with Narcoosee's.

dtootsie42
03-06-2009, 11:56 PM
It all depends if you are going for the meal...Narcoosee's hands down. If you are looking for entertainment, you may want to try SOA , but it in no way is on par with Narcoosee's.

I agree 100%

tjstrike
03-06-2009, 11:59 PM
SOA was the absolute worst that we've ever been to using the DDP. What made even worse on top of that, you have to use 2 TS credits !! What a rip off.

antnyh
03-07-2009, 11:50 AM
The food at SOA was nothing to write home about and the story line of the show was horrific. Like another poster said, having to use two DDP ressies stunk and was not worth it. Now my wife and I ate at Narcoosee's and loved it. The food was great. Be sure to request a MK view. It is wonderful sitting there looking at the castle while you are eating. Plus you get to watch Wishes. :cloud9:

jwallace378
03-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh man...this is a no-brainer for me. Narcoosee's for sure. Great food, and a great view of Wishes.

crazygoalie39
03-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Narcoosee's=Great food.
SOA=Not so great food and entertainment.

My vote goes to Narcoosee's.

billandlaura
03-08-2009, 09:48 PM
Never been to SOA, but Narcoossee's is our (DW and I) favorite. We make a special evening of it and watch wishes from the wrap-around porch. It makes for a great evening.