PDA

View Full Version : Confirming ADR's?

barbiegirl314
03-06-2009, 11:51 AM
I was wondering if there's an on-line link or a number to call to confirm ADR's that are already made. I was going to call the Disney Dining line but I didn't know if that # was strictly for making ADRs

I've set up all my ADR's for May and just want to make sure everything is correct. My sister recently returned from her trip to WDW and had an ADR for CRT and when she got there they told her the ressie was for the previous morning (which she wouldn't have made because she was flying at that time). Needless to say she was not a happy camper:mad:

Anyways I want to make sure I avoid any heartache for our trip (plus I'm a bit neurotic when it comes to these things).:secret:

SBETigg
03-06-2009, 11:56 AM
You can call the regular Disney Dining number to confirm ADRs as well as to make new ones or change them. I've done this, and it's helpful to be reassured that they're all set before you leave. You can also have them printed out for you when you check in to your resort.

deedeenmickey
03-06-2009, 12:30 PM
I would like to confirm mine as well. The Cm mis-spoke a few times and I didnt' get that warm and fuzzy feeling when I hung up.:blush:

the other micki
03-06-2009, 01:19 PM
I am definitely planning to call and confirm my ADRs. I'm sure people do this all the time. My CM seemed very competent, but why not check, just in case. ;)

KylesMom
03-06-2009, 01:20 PM
I always call to confirm our dining reservations about a week out from our departure. The regular dining line can handle this request.

While we haven't run into major problems, we have corrected misinformation (# in our party, wrong name, etc) by these double-checks. :mickey: