PDA

View Full Version : I haven't been on Intercot for a while so I'm so bummed about PI!

jdpip
03-06-2009, 11:34 AM
We LOVED the comedy warehouse!!! We will miss that so much!! :(:(

Hull-onian
03-06-2009, 12:28 PM
More shopping!!:blush: Gotta think positive!!

KayDee
03-08-2009, 03:55 PM
We totally agree we loved PI.However PI over the years became more for the locals then it did vacationers and it was not the same at the end. On the upside we did go on closing night what a sea of humanity and amazing fireworks.
I would like to see a club or two on property for WDW guests only.

Crow
03-09-2009, 02:22 AM
More shopping!!:blush: Gotta think positive!!
:thedolls:
your sense of humour is like mine.
used to like old PI a spot for adults.....

Disney_Barbie
03-11-2009, 01:27 PM
I would like to see a club or two on property for WDW guests only.

As far as we're concerned, we don't care if locals want to party with us or not. We would just like to see a fun unique "club" back on WDW property (not Jellyrolls & Atlantic Dance, those are fine but I mean good old well-themed dance clubs like PI)
But like you, I think we miss the comedy club most of all! :( Lisa Glaze was our FAVORITE!!!

McGoofy
03-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Yes, Disney needs more shopping and places for kids to go...:confused:

I too am bummed about PI. LOVED Comedy Warehouse. We made a trip down last September just to get PI in before it closed it's doors forever. We cycled through Comedy Warehouse four times that night! I will miss The Adventurerers' Club too.:(

McGoofy
03-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Oh, FYI...you can find the very talented pianist that was at Comedy Warehouse at the Rose and Crown Pub at the UK in Epcot. I have seen her playing during the evenings there on a few occasions since PI closed.