PDA

View Full Version : Help me pick a resort :)

scootch713
03-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Going to rent some points for a 3-4 night stay before our cruise. We have stayed twice at WLV. Trying to make a decision. Would like to stay BLT but would have to have a MK view and it isnt' available for the dates i need in November.

So where do you recommend?? Have two girls who will 7 and 9 at travel time.

thanks!!

bob6572
03-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Would you consider BWV?? Some standard roomshave a view of world showcase and fireworks at night and you have the walking access to Epcot and DS.

scootch713
03-07-2009, 11:14 AM
Thank you... having really only stayed at the MK area(with two princesses :)) I was a bit confused on locality of things. I will look into that. Since we are only going to be there for a few days, that might work perfectly as we are just going to hit our "favorite" things in the park before heading on a 3 night cruise(doing discovery cove and sea world before that)...

will look into that... really, thank you a bunch.

DisneyGiant
03-08-2009, 05:23 PM
Also consider the Beach Club Villas - only way you can use that cool pool is to stay there......

JMTStone
03-08-2009, 06:10 PM
BWV is our favorite. I'd also look into what provides transportation to the parks for DCL if you want to take advantage of Disney Transportation. I know AKV has transportation available to the ship... we're doing that in May.

threeh
03-10-2009, 03:06 PM
We are Polynesian junkies, love the castle view. Last trip we stayed at the boardwalk with a boardwalk view and I had an amazing view of SE. It is my new "Castle view". It was great!!! I therefore suggest the boardwalk villas with a boardwalk view. I just realized I never put my recent pictures onto webshots, but I will and will come back and post a link for you to see.
Happy planning:mickey:

BamaJenn
03-10-2009, 03:11 PM
We love love love WLV! Though we didn't catch it, apparently if you situate yourself just right on the beach you can see Wishes (or at least the areal fireworks).

MarkC
03-10-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm biased since we own a membership here, but your kids will absolutely love Stormalong Bay at Beach Club. We sometimes have trouble getting our kids out of the pool to get to the parks. Plus you can walk to the World Showcase at Epcot in 5 minutes (and that's a leisurely walk). If you are looking for a change, that would be my #1 choice, although Boardwalk is also a great choice. It doesn't have quite the pool BCV does but has other amenities. Good luck. Mark