PDA

View Full Version : Cindy's 180 days???

deedeenmickey
03-05-2009, 08:32 AM
:( :blush: I didn't know!! I called this morning at my 90 day mark. I didn't know Cindy's was still 180 day ADRs. Of course I didn't get it. I wasn't even sure I wanted to use 2 TS credits on it but now that I have been told I couldn't have it ...I really want it. We have never been in all of trips and now it's like a challange.

Figment!
03-05-2009, 09:01 AM
The 180 day window is temporary.

From New Advanced Dining Reservation System & Effects on Booking (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=137106)
Due to an apparent glitch in the system Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's are still bookable now through June 19, 2009. December 22, 2008 was the last day these locations were bookable 180 days in advance, which has apparently left the booking window 180 days in advance of that date (June 19, 2009).

So:

Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's for dates now through June 19, 2009 can be booked now.

Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria and Albert's for dates beyond June 19, 2009 can be booked 90 days* in advance.

All other locations can be booked 90 days* in advance of the the date.

* 90 days in advance of the first day of the trip for up to 10 days, for Disney Owned Resort Guests.

BugeyedMuggy
03-05-2009, 09:47 AM
So sorry you didn't get the ressie you wanted. This is just another confusing thing Disney is doing. Between not posting park times, having different days out to book ressies, and being on hold for hours, it is making it less fun to plan your trip these days. Next trip I may just wing it.

katzctkpt
03-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Yep. We've tried to get a reservation for the last 3 yrs and finally we got lucky. The cm told me that after the 19th of June it and Chef Mickey would go to 90 days.
I would suggest to try call every day morning and evening to see if anything has opened up (if you really want it).