PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Ques already

ToDisney
03-04-2009, 01:24 PM
I realize information is probably not avalible about this years plans for the Castle Lights and the Osborne Lights.
But if anyone can tell me what happened with last years dates and if they "think"
that this year will be the same. I am trying to plan a trip for after Christmas, around Dec 28, 29, 30 and I would really like for my friends to see the Osborne lights at the Hollywood Studios. They have NEVER seen them. Because of the surprising way things happened with start up dates last year, I am a little nervous. But he nor my DH can take of work between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So after Christmas Day is it.
Will we have a chance it see them??
If so, do you know how long.
THANKS so much!

(if is post happens to be in the wrong place, Please, help direct it to a new and more logical location. Thank you.)

faline
03-04-2009, 01:38 PM
I think it's a good bet that you'll be able to see the Osborne lights in the week between Christmas and New Year's. HOWEVER, there is no guarantee that (a) Disney will display the lights at all this year and (b) Disney will not change the duration of the light display.

ToDisney
03-04-2009, 04:56 PM
(a) Disney will display the lights at all this year .

OH?:eek:
Whoa..back up those horsies...
Did I miss something, or are we just trying to be prepared? This really isn't going to happen is it??
Oh my... I just haven't thought about that possibility, they are so popular and a definite draw for Disney, why wouldn't they have them?