PDA

View Full Version : How are beds in Pirate Rooms at CBR?

JoDisney
03-04-2009, 12:00 PM
Many people say the beds at CBR are very uncomfortable. Are the beds in the new Pirate Rooms uncomfortable, too?

RedSoxFan
03-04-2009, 02:13 PM
We were there in October and had a renovated Finding Nemo room. The beds were very comfortable; although I do not know if the mattresses were new.

Hayden's Dad
03-04-2009, 02:39 PM
We were in a pirate room this past weekend and loved it. The beds were really comfortable or we were so exhauseted that we passed out when we got back I'm not sure which. :mickey:

JoDisney
03-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Thank you for the info. Some people were commenting that the beds did not have springs and were uncomfortable. Glad to hear the Nemo and Pirate beds were good for you.

pixiesmimi
03-05-2009, 05:40 PM
When we stayed at CBR in 2007, the beds were wonderful! And this was before the renovations to the rooms. The bed was the most comfortable bed we have had at any of the resorts so don't know where this idea that the beds are uncomfortable came from. I guess everyone has their own personal standards, but can't figure out how anyone can say they are uncomfortable. I wish I could find a mattress like this for my bed at home.