PDA

View Full Version : Our Royal Family 5k/Anniversary pre-trip report

brewcrew26
03-04-2009, 07:04 AM
The players:

Me, 28. Last trip: April '09 for the Disneymoon.
DH, 26. Last trip: Same.
My bro, 46. Last trip: Sept. '01.

Staying at: All-Star Movies for the first time. We requested a room in either Toy Story or Fantasia, so hopefully we'll get one of the two.

Leaving: Oh, in about 3.5 hours. :cloud9: Last night I could barely sleep. I was like the little kid in the "I'm too excited to sleep" commercials. We're taking AirTran for the first time. (Come to think of it, there are a lot of firsts this time...)

Wednesday: Arriving around 2 p.m. Picking up rental car. Driving up International Drive (DH hasn't been before). Checking in at the hotel. Dinner ressies at Cape May Cafe. Then, over to see Bob Jackson at POR.

Thursday: AK in the morning. DHS in late afternoon/evening. We can't wait to see Fantasmic again.

Friday: Boma for breakfast. Then, off to Epcot. Back to MK in the evening to catch Wishes. In between there we need to stop at Wide World of Sports to pick up our running packets for the Royal Family 5k.

Saturday: Up early! Need to be at Epcot for the run around 6 a.m. for the start at 7 a.m. I hope all this training really pays off! I don't want to get carted off for not finishing! Then, back to the hotel to relax by the pool. In the afternoon, we plan to hit the mini-golf courses. Dinner ressies at Narcoosee's at 7:30. I hope the views are magical and we can see the water parade!

Sunday: Epcot in the a.m. Then, back to MK to close. Then, DTD for some more shopping.

Monday: Saying bye! :(

I should have more to report when we return! I'm so excited!!

RedSoxFan
03-04-2009, 07:20 AM
Have a great time.:mickey:

yjgirl32
03-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Hope you have a great time. Good luck with the marathon.

DizNee143
03-04-2009, 09:54 AM
sounds like its gonna be a nice trip!! goodluck with the 5k run!! cant wait to here all about it!!:mickey:

faline
03-04-2009, 11:22 AM
What a busy trip! Good luck with the race! Hope all goes well!

vizsla
03-05-2009, 05:28 AM
Have a great time.

yourmagicalguide
03-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Sounds like you have a great trip planned :) Looking forward to reading your trip report once you return :mickey: