PDA

View Full Version : Please help me decide for 1st night!

dizprincess27
03-03-2009, 11:37 AM
I currently have us eating at Narcoosees for our first night but was wondering if Kona's is a better choice? It will be me dd (16) and her df also 16. Thanks!!

dizprincess27
03-03-2009, 12:53 PM
bump anyone?

tinkergal
03-03-2009, 01:11 PM
You've chosen 2 of my favorites!

The things I'd factor into my decision would be: menu, atmosphere/mood, & money...

Menu: Both excellent menus; Narcoossee's is a little more sophisticated.
Atmosphere/Mood: While not stuffy at all, I like to dress up a little when going to Narcoossee's while Kona is way more casual - lots of folks in park attire.
Money: If that's a consideration, I'd have to go w/ Kona.

Hope this helps. I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever you choose. :thumbsup:

prttynpnk
03-03-2009, 02:20 PM
I love them both, but I think i'd like Narcosees for a 1st night, then take the boat over to MK- for fireworks. That would put me in a Mousey-mood! :mickey:

SBETigg
03-03-2009, 02:45 PM
Narcoossee's is wonderful. Great food, great service, lovely atmosphere. Kona is like dining in the middle of a hotel lobby, albeit a fun-themed lobby. We had a truly bland and awful meal there with terrible service. Not the norm for Kona, I assume. But, I would definitely stick with Narcoossee's.

dizprincess27
03-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Ok we will definitely do just that. Eat and take the boat over for the fireworks and then the park is open till 11:00 on that night so we can get back for a bit of rest. I do mean a bit of rest LOL. Thanks for the opinions.