PDA

View Full Version : Can You Share Park Passes??

imwonderboy
03-02-2009, 08:46 PM
I'll try to be brief. My family just booked a disneyworld vacation for May 14-21. We used the buy 4 nights and get 3 nights free. There will be 4 of us and we will get tickets for the 7 days each (total of 28 days). We also paid the extra so they won't expire. We will have our 2 year old son so we don't plan on going to parks each day. So, my wife's sister found out and wants to come also. The question is could we share our park passes with her? If the 5 of us went to a park could we 'double' hit one ticket for her? I am not trying to cheat anyone here but she could save some money.

Polynesian Dweller
03-02-2009, 08:57 PM
The short answer is no and are not transferrable. Tickets are matched to the first user of the ticket and only that person can enter with that ticket for all subsequent park entrances.

At first use of the ticket, they take a finger
scan of the person who presents it and that gets matched to that specific ticket as the owner of the ticket. Thereafter, you use the finger scanner before entering and your finger (always use the same one as the first) must match the one assigned to the ticket at the first reading. Otherwise, no admittance.

brownie
03-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Nope, she'll need her own ticket.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-02-2009, 09:37 PM
Sorry, she'll need her own ticket.

Depending on how many days she is coming with you, you'll have to decide what type of ticket she will need.

Don't forget to think about future trips, if you're planning them, it might make sense to buy a longer-non expiring ticket, instead of just a couple of days.

faline
03-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Also, if she's staying in the same room with you, she'll need to be on the same package you are on and you will be charged for an extra adult in the room. You also need to be sure you are staying in a resort that will support the number of people you want to have reside in your room.