PDA

View Full Version : Just Veterans, No Rookies Pre-trip Report

pink
03-02-2009, 06:53 PM
I just had an amazing Disney World vacation with my DBF this past September and we enjoyed sharing it with all of you on my Veteran and a Rookie trip reports. :thumbsup:
My family was so jealous of the wonderful time that we had that they decided to book a vacation one month later. This will be my 13th trip to the World. Come and join us!

Cast-
Me, 19- All around Disney lover and aficionado.- 13th trip:princess:

DB, 12- Disney enthusiast, could and would sing you any Disney song.-7th trip:waycool:

DM, 46- Child at heart, loves everything about Disney World.- 12th trip:joy:

DD, 46- Not such a fan but is willing to be a trooper and join us.- 11th trip :huh:

Hotel-
Pop Century

Days-
March 12th- 17th

March 12th-
We're flying out of New York on a morning flight and will supposedly land in Orlando at around 12 pm. Right from there we'll get our rent a car (family wouldn't go for Magical Express) and were off to The Pop Century. Epcot that night.

March 13th-
Our first full day in the Magic Kingdom. We have a lunch ADR at The Plaza Restaurant. We can't wait to ride Space Mountain one last time before they refurbish it.

March 14th-
DM's birthday today. We are having a suprise party for her in the room. We have two seperate room so I can decorate my room and when she wakes up it will be ready. We're going to DHS and this will be the family's first time riding TSM. We have a lunch reservation at The Sci-Fi.

March 15th-T
This is our day in the AK. We also have a lunch reservation at The Rainforest Cafe. (I realize that our dining choices leave much to be desired but unfortunately, my family wouldn't sway from their decisions.)

March 16th-
This is the day we are going to try the four parks in one day challenge. My DM and I plan to somehow ditch the men and complete the challenge. We have decided to pick two of our favorite rides in each park and go from there. I hope we can do it.

March 17th-
We have an early flight back home to New York and reality.

:mickey:

faline
03-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Sounds like a fun family trip!

mouseketeer mom
03-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Have a fantastic time! We leave the day before you arrive. We just miss 'ya!

SBETigg
03-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Good times! I know you'll have so much fun.

princessgirls
03-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Enjoy your trip!

It sounds wonderful. Looking forward to reading all about it!!

Julie:mickey:

DizNee143
03-03-2009, 09:51 AM
sounds like its going to be a nice family vacation..hope you guys have a blast..cant wait to hear about it when you get back! :mickey:

yjgirl32
03-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Sounds like a great plan. Have a great time.

RedSoxFan
03-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Have a great time.:mickey:

yourmagicalguide
03-03-2009, 12:30 PM
It sounds like you have a great trip lined up :)

DH and I are planning on being at Epcot on the 12th and Magic Kingdom on the 13th as well :D We leave the following day (the 14th) so those will be our 2nd times at those parks during our trip.

Can't wait to read your trip report once you return :mickey:

pink
03-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to share it all with you when we get back.

Only 4 more days to go!:mickey:

dtootsie42
03-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Sounds like this is going to be fun!! :mickey:

vizsla
03-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

grumpydude
03-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Sounds like Fun Fun Fun. Birthdays are so much fun at WDW. You should try Hoop- die- doo for DM B-day dinner.