PDA

View Full Version : Late August/September packages?

It'sWDW4me
03-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Any rumors about what will be included in the late August-September packages promo? Does anyone think WDW will sweeten the Free Dining promo with, say, a gift card, or upgrade the MYW tickets to PH or WPF&M, or tix to La Nouba?

wire0monkey
03-02-2009, 10:44 AM
I received a pin for free dining, good for August 16 - October 1, 2009. I would bet money that will be the scope of the promotion.

Strmchsr
03-02-2009, 10:55 AM
No way of knowing. My guess is they'll do either the normal dining promo that they've done the last few years or they'll do something similar to the plan offered to the UK (CS dining for values, and the "normal" dining promo at the higher levels). However, I've heard from a couple of sources who are generally pretty reliable that the consideration right now is to just stick with the pin codes sent out for "free" dining and not do a public offering. I guess we'll find out in probably 4-6 weeks as that's when they generally release the fall promos.

MomTo3Tiggers
03-02-2009, 05:04 PM
We're staying the end of August and so far I've just gotten a pin code for the beginning of August for the get three nights free - although I'm delighted that I've gotten any codes since I didn't for ages. The dining code is of limited use for us I suspect since we stay at Fort Wilderness and usually put our vacation together a la carte. I'm hoping for something interesting though!

motherof4
03-02-2009, 07:46 PM
what is the pin for dining plan and how do you get in I am planning a trip for aug with 4 children and wondering if the meal plan will be free. we got it last year and really hoping for another one

Strmchsr
03-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Pin codes are randomly sent to people registered with Disney World via email or snail mail. Only the person who's name is on the pin code can use it (in other words, I can't send you my pin code, even if I'm not using it). To the best of my knowledge no one has figured out a "pattern" for being sent a pin code. I didn't get one for years then have received 3 in the last 9 months. Maybe it's because I actually used one?

elmjimmlm
03-02-2009, 10:56 PM
I received a pin code for free dining Aug. 16- Oct.? and it had to be used by Feb. 26th...

Leighler
03-11-2009, 01:06 PM
are the PINS received via mail or via email?

Strmchsr
03-11-2009, 02:41 PM
are the PINS received via mail or via email?

Both, though usually by email.