PDA

View Full Version : 2nd week of May

tannermansmom
03-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Myself, DH & DS are going to my happy place on May 9th for a week and I am wondering what the crowds have been like in the past during this time frame. We were there last year during Memorial Week and I didn't find to crowds to be too bad, my husband had different thoughts though. I'd like to know what to expect as far as crowd level so that I can some what "prep" DH. I appreciate any feedback that you may have!:mickey:

the other micki
03-01-2009, 11:02 PM
We've been around that time and found the crowds to be very managable. Have a great trip! :mickey:

Briansmom
03-02-2009, 12:26 AM
That is exactly the week we went last year...and while the parks weren't empty, they definitely were not extremely crowded. We will be going close to the same time this year (arriving three days later) so we must not have been toooo miserable...lol!

Hope you have a great time!:mickey:

Wishmaker
03-02-2009, 07:34 AM
We will be there the exact same time. THis is the same time we go every year and have for quite some time now. :D IMO it is not crowded at all. :thumbsup: However, everyone's opinion on crowds as you may know, are totally different. My out look is this.... if I don't have to wait more than 15 minutes for most rides, I am good. We always make ADR's, and the buses are well.... they are what they are regardless. No fear I think you will be exceptionally pleased. The weather is AWESOME as well.:cloud9:
Happy Vacation.:mickey:

beksy
03-02-2009, 11:45 AM
We'll be there that week too! Glad to hear the crowds won't be too bad (hopefully!). :party:

Nini5055
03-03-2009, 11:41 AM
We will be there too!!!

I am happy to hear about the crowds not being bad.

How warm is it? Last year we went over Labor Day weekend and there was a Heat Wave!!!!

faline
03-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Mid-May is generaly beginning to get hot and humid.

Through the looking Glass
03-08-2009, 10:54 AM
Go that time every year. It seems to be getting more crowded every year but I understand that is the case with Disney altogether. Max ride times at the Headliners can be anywhere from 15 to 40 minutes. Fastpasses help.
Hopefully you have made some ADRs, for the most popular resturants get filled up.
It seems there are more adults than teens.
The flower show is excellent and we spend alot of time there.

Tigerinvestigator
03-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Been there several times that week over the last few years and found the crowds very nice. The weather can vary and we have run into cool nights and hot days at times but overall pretty nice!:thumbsup: