PDA

View Full Version : Finally...my ADR's.

dolphinmickey9170
03-01-2009, 02:48 PM
After a long anticipatory wait for my 90 day mark....I waited on eternal hold for 1 hour and 25 minutes....I had to hang up. So I called back that same evening and got through in a half hour. The CM stated that because of the new 90 days mark, people are experiencing long waits because everyone is trying to get in. Not like it was at the 180 day mark...not everyone knew what they wanted...except a few of us manic planners.:blush: Present company INCLUDED!!

So, tell me what y'all think. Recommendations - good and bad!!

Breakfasts -
Cinderella's Royal Table
O'Hana

Lunch -
Plaza Restaurant

Dinner -
H&V Fantasmic
Chef Mickey's
O'Hana
Hoop De Doo Review
Wolfgang Puck Cafe
LeCellier
Tusker House
Rose & Crown
1900 Park Fair
Crystal Palace

ElenitaB
03-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Wow, that is one bad case of permahold! :faint:

Nice ADRs! :thumbsup:

TikiGoddess
03-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Wow, sounds like the new 90 day policy is a bit of a mess. On one hand I like it because I don't have to think 6 mos in advance about when/where to eat... but I did like the 180 day window because it was easier to get ressies that early!

This year thankfully we have a travel agent making ADRs for us, especially CRT!

Kathy

AmandaChan
03-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Yeah, we only made a few dinner ADR's for this next trip and I called the morning of the first day that I could and we barely got in for Le Cellier. Pretty ridiculous, everything was easy.

Bistro de Paris, Brown Derby Inn, Le Cellier, is all we're doing this year. Lots of CS meals to be had.

beksy
03-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Looks good! I'm glad you finally got to make them (that wait from 180 days to 90 days was killing me too!):mickey:

RedSoxFan
03-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Sounds good -- enjoy.:mickey:

yjgirl32
03-01-2009, 07:49 PM
They all look good to me. Have a great trip!

the other micki
03-01-2009, 08:00 PM
Looks great! Yes, I remember your agony (and mine) when they put the dining system on hold and we didn't know what was going to happen for some time. Glad it all worked out! :thumbsup:

Bethanymouse
03-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Hey there my intercot friend! Wish you guys were going the week of my wedding, we would have had you stop by!

As for your ADR's:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ohana's for breakfast! Nothing says a disney morning like tonga toast and macademia nut pancakes......

You are also hitting quite a few of our favs for dinner. We love Kona and Ohana's. Wolfgang is Anthony's all time favorite place to eat. He love the pumpkin ravioli! I have a soft spot for the Hoop De Doo. Love the show, not such a fan of the food. But a great compromise in my opinion! Le Cellier....yummmmmmm.....how can you go wrong with that place!

I know you guys will have an awesome time! Enjoy your planning!

tinksmom02
03-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Congrats on your ressies, they look great! And I'm so jealous that you're able to make them. I sit and watch my INTERCOT countdown clock, but it's a long way to 90 days.

dolphinmickey9170
03-03-2009, 10:10 PM
Wish you guys were going the week of my wedding, we would have had you stop by!

You are also hitting quite a few of our favs for dinner. We love Kona and Ohana's. Wolfgang is Anthony's all time favorite place to eat. He love the pumpkin ravioli!

Can't you just move your wedding? We will be there in July on our wedding anniversary - the 13th!!

I have to tell you....YOU are the reason we are trying WPC. After hearing you rave about the ravioli, I thought, I gotta try this place.:cool: