PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Magic Tour?

caryrae
03-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Has anyone done this, it sounds interesting? I see it includes going to 3 parks and lunch included. Is it worth the 7 hours and couple hundred $'s per person to do.

cindchan
03-01-2009, 08:59 PM
I've never been on it, but my best friend did it once when he was younger and loved it! I plan on going during my next trip! Can't wait! Lunch at Whispering Canyon is included! ^_^

brad192
03-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Just did the tour in December! :mickey: If you are really a Disney Fanatic the tour is well worth the time & money. If you're just a casual fan & don't want all the "magic" to be spoiled, I'd opt out.

While you get to see some really neat things, like the inner workings of the American Adventure & such, there is also a lot of everyday, ordinary "business" type stuff you visit, like the laundry & the main admin building for the CM's, etc. Only true Disney geeks would appreciate that. Of course, that's what I am, so I enjoyed every minute of it.:blush:

Oh, and lunch at Whispering Canyon was awsome!:eat:

caryrae
03-02-2009, 01:00 PM
It does sound like a lot of fun and it's nice that it's only up 20 people in the group, so not a huge group of people. Hopefully we can come up with the money. We always like to try to do something new when we go to WDW and we have never taken any of the tours. My wife was the one who read about this tour and suggested it if we can get the money.