PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to O'hana lately?

MistressGracey999
02-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Hi all! I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they have eliminated the mixed veggies and Maui potatoes from the O'hana meal? I was over on another site, and saw the menu was updated very recently for O'hana. The menu consisted of "Welcome Bread, salad, pot stickers, shrimp, meat skewers, and dessert".

When we were there last ('07), I remember getting veggies and the potatoes. Have they done away with these? I am a vegetarian( traveling with three meat-a-holics) and would love to have a meal with more for me to eat than a load of salad and bread!

If anyone has been there recently, and can shed some light on this, I'd really appreciate it!:thumbsup:

Shellie

TennesseeTink
03-01-2009, 02:27 AM
The mixed vegetables are still there but the potatoes have been replaced by noodles, and they are super yummy!

1EeyoreFan
03-01-2009, 09:25 AM
We were there Feb. 13 and they had broccoli, salad and noodles. The salad and broccoli were great! I am not that big on noodles so I would not be a good judge of that one. The dessert is to die for! Happy Eating!

sassy2000
03-01-2009, 09:51 AM
We were there on Feb 21 and they had noodles instead of potatoes and broccoli. It was all delicious.

MistressGracey999
03-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Thanks, thanks , thanks to all!! My family will be so happy that we can go there this year!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!:thumbsup: