PDA

View Full Version : New Stuff This Year

disneynarula
02-28-2009, 02:54 PM
We are trying some new places this year. Any thoughts. We adults are pretty adventurous eaters and we saw stuff that our kids would eat on the children's menu.

We are revisiting our favorites (Olivia's, Wolfgang Puck Cafe and Sci Fi) but also trying some new places as well.

New Places
Boma
Nine Dragons
Crystal Palace
Whispering Canyon

sassafras
02-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Whispering Canyons has very good food, provided you don't mind a lot of noise and carrying on. Really it's a lot of fun. As far as the rest, I don't know. We're getting adventuresome ourselves and finally trying Nine Dragons in May. The cast member I spoke to when I made our dining reservations, says the food there is very good.

DisneyGlutton
02-28-2009, 03:44 PM
Boma is the best option if you are adventurous eaters. Since its a buffet, it has a lot of options. Its African inspired, which mostly means that they make use of interesting spices and also have slightly different takes on "normal" food. Crystal Palace and Whispering Canyon may be good, but its pretty standard fare there from what I understand.

amorillo
02-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Boma! Yum... Even my two slightly picky kids loved it! Make sure to leave room for all the delicious deserts!

Crystal Palace is a favorite of ours! Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner! The character interaction is great!

We've also done Nine Dragons... but not since the remodel... We'd definitely eat there again!

The only place we haven't tried... Whispering Canyon... but from what I've read, it sounds fun.

Have a great time! Can't wait until our next trip... We always like to try a few new places each trip.