PDA

View Full Version : I'm suffering from a strange condition...

mom2morgan
02-28-2009, 11:07 AM
and wondering if I should see a doctor? My last Disney trip was just this past December, and my next one is over a year away, and yet every time I see a mouse, I get all warm and fuzzy! I'm having visual disturbances, too. Every where I look I see "Hidden Mickeys". It took me an hour and a half this morning to eat a bowl of Cheerios! There's something wrong with my computer, too. No matter what URL I enter or what website I click on, I seem to keep ending up here..... Do you think my condition is serious? ;)

spoiledraf
02-28-2009, 11:21 AM
I think you need group therapy. You came to the right place!:mickey:

Cinderelley
02-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Yes, this is a very serious condition. There is no cure. The only thing that seems to work is maintenance treatment with intercot and frequent trips to WDW. Some of us here in the Phoenix area have group therapy sessions. In fact, I'm heading to one in about 30 minutes. :D

The good news is, it's not lethal, and it seems to keep those who are afflicted from growing old.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-28-2009, 01:13 PM
This sounds very serious! There isn't a cure, but the condition can be managed with lots of reading of intercot, planning, watching Disney DVD's, and of course, dreaming of the next trip! (And I would stay away from Cheerios...only square cereal from now on!)

DisneyPrincess21
02-28-2009, 01:42 PM
and wondering if I should see a doctor? My last Disney trip was just this past December, and my next one is over a year away, and yet every time I see a mouse, I get all warm and fuzzy! I'm having visual disturbances, too. Every where I look I see "Hidden Mickeys". It took me an hour and a half this morning to eat a bowl of Cheerios! There's something wrong with my computer, too. No matter what URL I enter or what website I click on, I seem to keep ending up here..... Do you think my condition is serious? ;)

I am also suffering from the same condition.
I was just at Disney this past December also, And ever since I too have been seeing these mysterious "hidden mickey's"..... The worst time was when I stopped in the middle of the road while walking in the parking lot to my car, Because there was a water/oil spot and it looked just like mickey. And I stood there and had to stare at it a minute. It probably wasn't a good idea seeing as how I was standing in the middle of the ROAD!!.
After that I knew I needed to seek professional help. And I am sorry to say but the news was not good... :cry:
:ill: I have been diagnosed with Disney-Manic-Obsession :crazy: . Unfortunately there is no cure, and no medication. The only thing that helps the cold chills and shakes is coming here and dreaming of my next vacation.

AHH, See I feel much better. :cloud9::mickey::cloud9:

Ps. You may think I made up the "water/oil spot story but unfortunately I didn't. I really did that. LOL!! :blush:

BIGDOG
02-28-2009, 01:55 PM
This sounds really bad I would get to the first aid station next to the crystal palace right away

AmandaChan
02-28-2009, 03:12 PM
DH and I are always surprised by our utter compassion for the world. We don't have any kids (yet) however we are obsessed with Disney world and have every opportunity to vacation somewhere else, yet every year we find ourselves drawn to our favorite spot. We talk about our kids' first visits and what our traditions will be. We can't even go to amusement parks here in Ohio anymore because we actually leave feeling kind of depressed :)

amanda :nurse:

mom2morgan
02-28-2009, 04:15 PM
LOL - thanks for all the great replies! You know, I have a friend who is total "Disney Freak" and I always thought she was just nuts. I wanted to go to Disney World, but called it a "once in a lifetime trip" because that should be enough, right? Well, I've been twice now and am busy planning the next. We love it and just can't get enough - and I really don't have any other "dream vacation" that I'd do instead. It's expensive...even flights from here are ridiculous - but I'd rather do without a few other things and have Disney. I tell myself that it's only while the kids are young and I'll have more "adult" vacations when they're gone, but I'm probably just kidding myself ;-)
ps - the hidden mickey thing? I just caught my daughter rearranging the fruit bowl to make the tangerines and grapfruit look like mickeys, LOL

DisneyPrincess21
02-28-2009, 06:19 PM
ps - the hidden mickey thing? I just caught my daughter rearranging the fruit bowl to make the tangerines and grapfruit look like mickeys, LOL

AHHH! The infection is spreading, Get her to look at vacation photo's or a Disney planning dvd STAT!! lol j/k :mickey:

Cinderelley
02-28-2009, 07:34 PM
This sounds really bad I would get to the first aid station next to the crystal palace right away

:yes: :laughing::silly::rotfl:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-01-2009, 09:18 PM
I think the only way to start feeling better is to take a trip to the World as soon as possible. I hope you feel better soon <G>.

Hull-onian
03-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Well, I can get my fix at work I suppose. There are What Will You Celebrate Balloons all over the cereal packages. I get to see them about every minute or two. Where do I work?