PDA

View Full Version : Sept hours and EMH

IloveJack
02-27-2009, 03:32 PM
How late are the parks typically open the last week of Sept.? And I know that it isn't set in stone, but which park typically has EMH on which days? Does MK still do the thing in FL for babies/toddlers?

Strmchsr
02-27-2009, 04:05 PM
You can check the historic parks hours here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/historical/archive/default.asp), though the economy may certainly have impact on those this year.

thumperbug
02-27-2009, 08:26 PM
The economy is really what is driving park hours this year. From the time the park hours for Feb 09 were originally posted until the actual days..they changed at least 4 times.

I just got back a week ago from my week long trip and I gave up prior to my trip trying to leep track of what the hours would be during my trip because they kept changing.

First the parks were open later, then cut back 2-3 hours, then entended an hour, then EMH were cut...it was making me nuts. (And CM too a presume) You unfortunately this year cannot make any comparisons to any past years. Its a whole new game.

I think they are making final decisions about park hours closer to the actual dates based on resort bookings.

Also with ADRs only being able to be made 90 in advance, they really have no need to post park hours 6 months in advance.

In the past you could count on park hours 6 or more months in advance...now it is almost March and June hours are only getting posted now.

kathiep
02-28-2009, 08:30 AM
In 2008, they did not do the special hours in fantasyland for the kids. We were so disappointed because it was the highlight of our trip in 2007.