PDA

View Full Version : June Hours

MOJoe
02-27-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey everyone! FYI -The Park hours for June are being posted now on Disney's web site. Magic Kingdom is still not published, but the other 3 parks are listed with hours and EMH dates.

LorrieP
02-27-2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the notice. I've been waiting for these to show up!! Now my planning can really begin!

BugeyedMuggy
02-27-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm so glad the hours are out so we can finally do our dining since we're going end of May to early June. Sunday we can do our ressies:mickey:

MOJoe
02-27-2009, 03:25 PM
MK hours are now up too! :mickey:
Happy Planning!

Charlee
02-27-2009, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the info - I've been waiting to start my planning and now I can! :thumbsup:

spoiledraf
02-27-2009, 05:29 PM
:confused:Not up for me????

deedeenmickey
02-27-2009, 05:43 PM
How about fantasmic times? Can you post a link? The new website is hard to navigate.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

MOJoe
02-28-2009, 09:38 AM
Nothing is posted except park hours and EMH dates. Special events, fireworks and parades are not included yet. I will defer to Intercot staff to post a link if they want, but if you go to the Disneyworld home page and go to the bottom under Plan Your Vacation, the first item listed is Park Hours.
If you go to a specific park calender, June is still not listed. :confused: Maybe March 1.
I agree that the new site is difficult. The more i use it, the more i like the old site, which wasn't that easy either.

thumperbug
02-28-2009, 12:02 PM
As an FYI...don't expect the posted June dates to remain as they are. Disney has been revising hours after they are posted as it gets closer to the actual dates based on resort bookings. The park times for my Feb 09 trips changed 4 times from the original posting including 3 times in less then a month.

Keep checking back but the actual final park times will probably not be decided until about 2 weeks before they actually occur.

Carol
02-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Everything for June is listed via the info central tab up above.

KylesMom
03-01-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm disappointed to see that Fantasmic is at a three-day show schedule for June. I'm trying to get all of our ADRs ready to be made, and am disappointed that the only Fantasmic Dinner Packages I'll be able to make initially are for Monday, Tuesday or Thursday. I can't imagine how crowded these three shows each week are going to be if they don't add more! :(