PDA

View Full Version : Por Question

moe513
02-27-2009, 09:26 AM
Can you fit a twin size aero bed in these rooms. Is there enough floor space at the foot of the beds.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-27-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm trying to think back...there isn't enough room at the end of the beds, I think that the only place might be right inside the door, especially if you move the table and chairs.

watch4pixiedust
02-27-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm trying to think back...there isn't enough room at the end of the beds, I think that the only place might be right inside the door, especially if you move the table and chairs.

I agree, the space at the end of the bed would be really tight - if the aerobed would fit at all. The most room for one would be just inside the door, and maybe stand it up against the wall between the bed and the door during the day. If you don't mind switching resorts, CBR rooms are a little bigger( 340 vs 314 sq ft), and you would still be in the moderate resort pricing. :vacation:

sainter
02-27-2009, 10:37 AM
We have used a twin air mattress next to the air conditioner unit. We did move the table and chairs and bit a tnight. We set the mattress up on end against the wall during the day.

#1donaldfan
02-27-2009, 11:49 AM
I really don't think there would be much room for that, however I'm sure it can be squeezed beside the bed and door area....that's the area designated for the trundel bed.....I wouldn't want to do that, it would just feel way too crowded.....:(

Aurora's Mom
02-27-2009, 12:53 PM
We stayed in Alligator Bayou last March and we managed to fit a QUEEN size aerobed (and not a little one, one that is the actual height of the real bed) in the room.

We moved the table from between the two beds and pushed them a little closer together and then put our aero bed right in front of the air conditioner.

While it was crowded, we were only in the room to sleep and shower so it was no big deal. This way, we took 3 adults (My husband, my mother and me), 2 4-year olds and a 2 yr. old who was 2 weeks from 3.

Again, it worked really well for us, but we hardly spent any time in the room.

Snow's Mom
02-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Same as the last post, except we moved the table back to the sink/closet area and kept all of our small bags with toiletries on it. It actually came in handy.

During the day, we flipped the mattress up against the wall. There wasn't really room to walk through with it on the floor. There were five of us in the room, but our teens are a boy and a girl. DD slept on the mattress.

I think we may have moved the actual beds a little, too. Toward the bathroom? Can't remember for sure, but they will move.

Moving furniture may be frowned upon, but housekeeping didn't complain and we put everything back where we found it before we left.

darlingmom
03-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Short answer: Yes, there's room. It's worth it if this is how staying on-Disney will be affordable. Have fun.