PDA

View Full Version : DTD DDP restaurant

kcrc
02-27-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before (sorry for repeating!).

What would you recommend as the best restaurant in DTD that is on the dining plan?

We at a T-rex last time we were there (and not on dining plan) and enjoyed our meal. But, we'd like to not pay out of pocket for a meal if we already have the DDP.

Any suggestions? Thanks!! :)

Mfarquar
02-27-2009, 09:14 AM
We've always had a great experience at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe. The service has always been great, and the food has always been top notch. Arrive early before your reservation, and you can request a table indoors or outdoors (depending on the time of year and what would be the most desirable). If you go during a moderate temperature time of year, they have some great tables with a beautiful water view.

My parents went to Raglan Road on the DDP during our last trip and really enjoyed it, as well!

laprana
02-27-2009, 10:07 AM
We've always had a great experience at the Wolfgang Puck Cafe. The service has always been great, and the food has always been top notch.

:ditto: I'll cast another vote for Wolfgang Puck Cafe! We've eaten there twice and both times everything was fantastic, from the food to the servers. You get good sized portions of delicious food, and they have a huge selection on their menu! The desserts are wonderful, too! :D

BigRedDad
02-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Another vote for Wolfgang Puck Cafe. We had a CS meal there. The price was almost $20 per meal. That was our best CS value while there. Great food as well.

TheDuckRocks
02-27-2009, 11:46 AM
Wolfgang Puck has 4 operations at DTD:
1 & 2) Wolfgang Puck Express - counter service, 1 DDP CS credit
3) Wolfgang Puck Cafe - table service, 1DDP TS credit
4) Wolfgang Puck - "The Dining Room" (Upstairs), up scale dining not on either TS or CS DDP credits.

We ate at Wolfie's Cafe and loved it so much we've moved it to our "must do" list.