PDA

View Full Version : 180 Days

pixiesmimi
02-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Is anyone else besides me bummed because their 180 days has come and gone and we still can't make ADRs? When 180 days popped up on my count down timer, I kept thinking there was something I needed to do. Is there anything that we should make reservations for on 180 days out even though we can't make ADRs until 90 days? I want to plan so bad! These changes in dates is driving me crazy! :mad:

pixiesmimi
02-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Just wondering why this was moved. Isn't making reservations and such part of vacation planning? :confused:

elmjimmlm
02-27-2009, 08:46 AM
I have been feeling the same way about our ADRs...I feel like that I am missing out on my reservations because I am not able to make them yet...I feel like I have no control right now and I don't like it...While we are on the subject, I don't like not knowing about the park hrs. and EMHs...Why do we have to wait so long for everything now...I should already have everything done and just worry about packing...:blush:

yjgirl32
02-27-2009, 08:58 AM
I agree with both of you. It stinks that I can't have anything ready to call on my 180 mark. I am allowed to call for a couple of our possibilities- like our grand gatthering events, but it would have been nicer to call for everything and be able to tell everyone what we are doing on which day so we can all have time to look things over.