PDA

View Full Version : Dance Songs

mickeys_princess_mom
02-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Hey, gang, asking for your help here, please. Have taken on junior high Dance Team for next year, and am really excited about it! Started it here 11 years ago, did it for 7, then took a break due to DH's work hours change. I'm looking for some great songs to use that are really clean, and energetic. They're hard to find!
Got any ideas? (They did High School Musical already last year...) Thanks much for your suggestions!
:dance: :listen:

kcrc
02-27-2009, 08:49 AM
We're always looking at music for our cheer squad too. Songs from Dream Girls and Hairspray have worked well.

TinkerbellT421
02-27-2009, 10:51 AM
I have a whole list of songs at home that will be able to help you! Of all different genres! Around what lines are you looking for? Any type of theme or anything you are working around? I will go home and get you a list.

mickeys_princess_mom
02-27-2009, 09:18 PM
I have a whole list of songs at home that will be able to help you! Of all different genres! Around what lines are you looking for? Any type of theme or anything you are working around? I will go home and get you a list.

Yay! Thankyou! No special theme--just want fairly popular, exciting, high energy....Can't wait to see what you have!
:yay:

mickeys_princess_mom
02-27-2009, 09:19 PM
We're always looking at music for our cheer squad too. Songs from Dream Girls and Hairspray have worked well.

Checking them out--thanks much! :wave:

IamBelle
03-01-2009, 02:55 PM
What about Aly and Aj? They have some fast, energetic, clean songs like "Potential Breakup Song" and "Like Whoa".

mickeys_princess_mom
03-01-2009, 10:15 PM
What about Aly and Aj? They have some fast, energetic, clean songs like "Potential Breakup Song" and "Like Whoa".

LOVE this one! "Potential Breakup Song" is great!! Thankyou--hadn't heard this!
:yay: