PDA

View Full Version : question about backdops at dis resorts??

toddloveskristen
02-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Could anyone suggest to my their favorite backdops at disney resorts for some cool pics for newlyweds like us. thanks!

ojeilatan
02-25-2009, 11:26 AM
We stayed at POR last year, and there were tons of great opportunities there! Particularly in fron of the mill, outside the food court. Behind it is trees, the river, and bright blue sky!

Congrats on the engagment! :mickey:

Luv Eeyore
02-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Wilderness Lodge has several great locations. I might also suggest the Boardwalk/Yacht Club/Beach Club area.

DizneyRox
02-25-2009, 03:03 PM
I suspect this to be an ad for a certain website... Nice try!

Laughin' place
02-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Here's a really unconventional one, but it always yields some of my favorite pics.

The Universe of Energy has a mosiac - type outer wall, a portion of which is made up of hundreds of small mirrors.

Stand directly across from the wall, so that the two of you are reflected in all those mirrors. Then take your picture. Its not a "backdrop" per se, but I bet you'll love the picture.

joonyer
02-25-2009, 10:32 PM
One year we made homemade tie-dyed shirts for the whole family and took our picture wearing them in front of the 60's tie-dyed logo at Pop. Cool! :waycool:
It's one of our favorite Disney photos.

jonahbear2006
02-26-2009, 12:23 AM
I agree, as a photographer, that this sounds like a strange question to ask. Do some research. Google images should do you some favors with this type of question.

buzz2001
02-26-2009, 05:18 AM
CSR has many areas, the lion fountain, the bridge over the lake, and many of the casita courtyards are gorgeous.

DizneyRox
02-26-2009, 06:54 AM
I agree, as a photographer, that this sounds like a strange question to ask. Do some research. Google images should do you some favors with this type of question.It was an ad for their photographic services... Like I said in the other thread they posted, no real need to respond.